|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|October 25, 2009 08:45 AM EDT||
I was reading a blog post entitled "Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict" by John Funnel this morning as I arrived in the office. Then Nancy forwarded me the following email she received from Joe Austin on Friday. Nancy was at the Jersey shore for a long weekend and she is going through her in box this morning.
Joe has been a long-time Ulitzer author and has created a number of Ulitzer topics including Cloud Backup and Recovery Journal, Email Archiving Journal, GRC Journal, Green Storage Journal, Infrastructure On Demand, and SharePoint Archiving Journal.
Here is Joe Austin's email to Nancy.
Another late night development work at Ulitzer, Inc. headquarters, testing the platform on popular browsers and their most used versions
From: Joe Austin
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:10:57
To: Nancy Valentine
Subject: Quote for Ulitzer
Here's a quote for the main Ulitzer site. It would probably be more effective for Ulitzer to post this on the main Ulitzer site versus mine because my sites are very specialized (green storage, eDiscovery, etc.).
"Ulitzer provides a powerful social journalism platform for content syndication, bridging the gap between traditional and new media. For rapid awareness of news, articles, blogs and other content, Ulitzer's keyword tagging enhances searchability and allows targeted audiences to easily find the information they seek. The value of this is magnified with viral syndication on both the Ulitzer network and popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, making Ulitzer one of the most effective content publishing sites on the Internet."
VP, Client Services
Ventana Public Relations
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media