|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 09:17 AM EDT||
Cirruspath (www.cirruspath.com), makers of Cirrus Insight – the #1 app for integrating CRM with Gmail and Google Apps – announced the launch of a new cloud collaboration application called Cirrus Files (http://www.cirrusfiles.net). Now you can seamlessly manage and sync your files between Salesforce and Google Drive and always know where to find them. Cirrus Files combines collaboration and low-cost storage of Google Drive with the ability to connect all your folders and files to your customers in Salesforce.
“At Cirrus Insight we couldn’t be more excited about extending the depth of our integration between Salesforce and Google Apps. As organizations increasingly move our file storage and management into the cloud, organizing those files in an easily accessible and immediately understandable system is becoming crucial. With Cirrus Files we continue to make our users that much more productive, saving them time and allowing them to focus on engaging their customers,” says Jason Hubbard VP of Marketing for Cirrus Insight.
- Automatically organize your customer files in a folder structure in Google Drive.
- Access relevant Google Drive files when viewing any record in Salesforce.
- View, create, and upload Google Drive files from within Salesforce.
- Link files to Salesforce records from within Google Drive.
- 100% Force.com native app for complete data security.
- 5-minute set up.
- Supports all editions of Salesforce as well as all standard and custom objects.
- 50% discount for nonprofits.
Cirrus Files combines the collaboration and portability inherent to Google Drive with the contextual organization of Salesforce. Now, as you create new Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities (or any other object you define in Salesforce) a corresponding folder will automatically be created in Google Drive. Organizations can take advantage of the best of breed in both cloud collaboration and storage and CRM.
Cirrus Files is currently available to all users of Google Drive for $5/user/month from the Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000008amNrEAI
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media