|By Business Wire||
|August 29, 2014 09:15 AM EDT||
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will present a keynote address at the Channel IQ user summit, Compass 2014. The keynote will take place Thursday, September 4 at 9:00 a.m. at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. During this session, titled “The State of Online Retail: E-Commerce Accelerated for Manufacturers,” Wingo will educate attendees on the current state of online retail and the trends that are changing consumer behavior.
In its fourth year, the Channel IQ user conference, Compass, is a two-day conference where manufacturers, experts and industry leaders convene to discuss channel-management challenges and best practices in the business-to-business (B2B) community. Attendees will experience two days of keynotes, forums, panels, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
Specifically, Wingo will discuss the “waves of innovation” that retailers and manufacturers must understand to accelerate their e-commerce strategies, including:
- The Amazon effect: raising the bar on the e-commerce experience
- Third-party marketplaces: how marketplaces are eating the e-commerce world
- Cross-border trade: expansion in virtually all global markets
- Mobile adoption: the value of e-commerce in your pocket
- Social commerce: the next generation of large-scale e-commerce channels
- B2B is the new B2C: manufacturers navigating a flatter, “direct to consumer” world
For more information on the Channel IQ user summit, please visit http://www.channeliq.com/compass.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search, comparison shopping engines and social media networks. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor
Connect on LinkedIn
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media