|By PR Newswire||
|August 30, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into mobile cloud-based application categories, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different users and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position one's business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Cloud computing has momentously highlighted the advancements in technology. Over the years, the escalating dependency on the cloud for usage and the rise in mobility has led to noteworthy developments in the cloud. This is evident from the emergence of a new era named mobile cloud. The evolution to mobile cloud is the outcome of the rapid progressions occurring in the cloud arena supplemented with the availability of competent mobile devices in the market. Companies like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Inc., Salesforce.Com, Apple, Inc., Rackspace, Inc., EMC, IBM, Oracle, and AkamaiTechnologies,Inc. are profiled in this research available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=296439 .
Table of Content for Mobile Cloud Market by Application (Gaming, Entertainment, Utilities, Education, Productivity, Business & Finance, Social Networking, Healthcare, Travel & Navigation), & By User (Enterprise User, Consumer) - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019) Research Report Include :
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Market Scope
2 Research Methodolgy
2.1 Description of the Mobile Cloud Demand Model
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.3 Market Crackdown
2.4 Market Share Estimation
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Market Opportunity in Mobile Cloud Market
4.2 Mobile Cloud Market-Top Three Applications
4.3 Mobile Cloud Application Growth Matrix
4.4 Life CycleAnalysis, By Geography
5 Market Overview
5.3 Market Segmentation
5.4 Market Dynamics
5.5 Enabling Technologies
5.8 Smartphone APP Store Facts
5.9 Mobile Cloud Storage APPs
5.10 Mobile Cloud – Traditional Vs Unique
5.11 Personal Cloud Provider Perspective
5.12 Telecom Network Operator Cloud
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7 Mobile Cloud Market, By Application
7.2 GamingAPP Market
7.3 Entertainment APP Market
7.4 Utilities APP Market
7.5 EducationAPP Market
7.6 Productivity APP Market
7.7 Business and Finance APP Market
7.8 Social Networking APP Market
7.9 Healthcare APP Market
7.10 Travel and Navigation APP Market
7.11 Others APP Market
8 Mobile Cloud Market, By User
8.2 Enterprise Users Market
8.3 Consumer Market
9 Geographic Analysis
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 Middle East and Africa
9.6 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.3 Grants and Venture Funding
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Amazon Web Services
11.3 Microsoft Corporation
11.4 Google, Inc.
11.6 Apple, Inc.
11.7 Rackspace, Inc.
Priced at US$ 4650 for a single user PDF license, request a discount on this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=296439 .
Browse Related Reports :
Hybrid Cloud Market by Delivery Models (Saas, Paas, Iaas), by Cloud Management (Cloud Bursting, Cloud Orchestration), by Cloud Security (Network Security, Data Security, Physical Security - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018) publication of 345 pages. It says the hybrid cloud Market is expected to reach $79.54 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 30.19% from 2013 to 2018. Companies profiled in this report include Amazon Web Services Llc, Atlantic.Net, Blackiron Data, Cisco Systems, Inc, Cloudcontrol, Cumulogic, Datadirect Networks, Dell, EMC, Equinix, Eucalyptus, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Iceweb, Microsoft Corporation, Nuodb, Oracle, Panzura, Rackspace, Right Scale, Verizon Terremark, and VMware. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267407-hybrid-cloud-market-by-delivery-models-saas-paas-iaas-by-cloud-management-cloud-bursting-cloud-orchestration-by-cloud-security-network-security-data-security-physical-security-global-advancements-market-forecasts-analysis-2013-2018-.html .
Explore more reports on the Information Technology & Telecommunication at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/ .
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets. This comprehensive collection of market research reports include market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. (http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx).
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +1 888 391 5441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media