|By Jayaram Krishnaswamy||
|August 30, 2014 10:04 PM EDT||
internet regarding Microsoft's pricewar with Amazon and Google vis-a vis its cloud offerings.
Although Cloud business (the thriving one) is only a small part of Microsoft right now it makes sense to make it invincible.
Old prices and service tiers here:
Come September the price for Azure SQL Databases will be slashed.
Reduced pricing and enhanced SLA available in September. Read here:
The new pricing is as in the following image from the above site:
Note that a new S0(S-Zero) performance level has been added in the Standard tier meant for lower-cost entry point.
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media