|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 06:43 AM EDT||
E-books are books available in a digital format, which allows readers to access content anywhere and anytime using their handheld devices. The Global e-Book market is the fastest growing segment in Global Book Publishing industry. It accounts for approximately 11.9 percent of total Book Publishing market in 2013. The segment contribution is expected to reach 26.3 percent by 2018.
The analysts forecast the Global E-book market to grow at a CAGR of 19.81 percent over the period 2013-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global e-book market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of e-books. The report also analyses the Global E-book market by product as well as geographical segmentation.
The report, the Global e-book Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global e-book market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Barnes & Noble Inc.
- Kobo Inc.
- Google E-books
- Readups and E-books.com
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq5zd9/global_ebook
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media