|By Kevin Jackson||
|June 21, 2009 09:45 AM EDT||
Jeremy Geelan hosts an excellent panel on cloud computing business value featuring:
- Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon.com
- John Engates, CTO of Rackspace
- Rod Fontecilla of Booz Allen Hamilton, and
- Hal Stern, SVP & CTO of Sun's Global Sales Group.
Click here to start the video.
( Thank you. If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email or RSS - KLJ )
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media